Saturday, December 13, 2008

$20

This is probably going to turn out to be the best $20 I have spent for my bikes. A quick search shows it up as being available from HSN and Cabelas at one point or another but we were at the outlets and there was a refurbished tool store and it caught my eye. Check it out- the Nomad H20 On the Go Power Washer.

I filled it up last night when we got home and sprayed down the 69er and I was very pleased with the results-- not only did I get a clean bike but it was really easy to use and seems like its going to be powerful enough to get clean up with after a muddy race. It runs off of a 12 volt cigarette lighter outlet so it may not be easily used in the pits unless you can park somewhere near the pit area but I haven't been to too many races where that is a possibility. Oh well- at least I won't be shoving a messy bike into or putting it on top of my car and worrying about cleaning later.

No comments: