Monday, February 2, 2009

SSWC '09

My wonderful coloring skills, as seen on my Single Speed World Championships 2009 entry form, and $35 has gotten me a ticket to race in Durango come September. I am ultra-stoked. My origin is stated as Detroit-- it sounds cooler and I consider it to be my 'hometown.'

I am thinking I will set up a Bionicon Frequency for this race. I like my 69'er 1x1 Surly but it would be good to ride one of my sponsors' bikes and not something I just pulled out of the garage. 

Headed to the gym now. On order is a 30-45 minute run, some weights and then sleep. I've got to let this body rest a little bit after this weekend's 80 miles, 6,000 vertical ascent and 6 hours in the saddle plus tonight's workout. I have a feeling though that tomorrow's ride home for the office is going to work me a bit.

No comments: