Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Days of Biking

In the spirit of the #30daysofbiking movement, I am going to give it a go in April with all the other folks. Yes, I know I was supposed to register to be a part of the 30 Days of Biking, but I was late in the game to catch on to this year's plan so I'll launch my own bid to complete 30 days of biking here on Rolling In The Dirt. The concept is simple: for the 30 days of April, ride around the block or ride a century each day and then share the story on the web.

All I had in me for today was four laps of the parking lot on the singlespeed at 8:45pm. Anything counts and as I figured out last week, the singlespeed didn't really need a new bottom bracket-- the crank arms just needed some tightening and then some air in the tires to get it rolling again.

No comments: