Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today's projects

I spent a few hours this afternoon working on getting these portable barriers put together following the easy plans set up by Greg at mudandcowbells. I modified them slightly but the blue paint is to distinquish the cross bars from the legs when setting the up. I also have a fourth cross bar piece I can add in if needed and a few spare connectors in case something breaks. 

I started a Toddy brew of the Roastery Blend from the Rocky Mountain Roastery today and have it brewing overnight. It should be set so that when I wake up in the morning, all I need to do is unplug the drain and let it drain out to give me 6-7 cups of coffee concentrate. I think some of that plus the JetBoil will make for a great warm up after those late season cross races this year.

No comments: